To provide sustainable aid to thousands around the world by removing all the administration costs that most charities charge.
"And whoever saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the entire people." Holy Quran, 5:35
The world has never been as rich as it is today, yet over one billion people suffer from extreme poverty.
The Lady Fatemah Trust is a non-profit, non-governmental and faith-based humanitarian organi s ation whose mission is to empower the world's poorest to lift them out of poverty with dignity. We believe that the eradication of poverty is not only a matter of conscience; it is a prerequisite for the security and prosperity of humanity at large and that freedom from poverty is a fundamental human right.
The charity's primary purpose is to undertake manageable and sustainable projects that can make a real difference to individuals and communities, enabling them to improve their lives. We help people in need to reduce their dependence on humanitarian aid and facilitate their transition to sustainable self-reliant, long-term development.
"Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity. It is an act of justice. It is the protection of a fundamental human right, the right to dignity and a decent life."
- Nelson Mandela
- To provide direct and immediate humanitarian assistance, including food and non-food items, and cash assistance where necessary for the survival of vulnerable populations.
- Relief during natural disasters.
- Working tirelessly towards alleviating poverty by providing microfinance.
- Provide sustainability to the needy, by breaking the cycle of poverty which plagues them.
- Providing educational opportunities to orphans and destitute children.
- Medical care to those in need.
- The gift of sight is the greatest gift of all. To provide treatment and eye care to those in the world's poorest countries
- Without any discrimination.
- Working at 0% administrative costs thus ensuring every penny donated goes to those in need.