Patient Welfare Program for Poor and Needy (PWP) Completion Report ~ Brother Muhammad Wasif aged 15 underwent successful Congenital Heart Disease (Malaligned VSD with Aortic Averride) surgery
Brother Muhammad sends his THANK YOU to all the donors, Trustees and volunteers
Smile on his face after the successful surgery.
“LFT’s timely help has allowed a young patient to recover”
Family Background & Financial Condition:-
Muhammad Wasif, 15, belongs to a low income family from Lodhi Khel village of District Hangu in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. As the only son among the four chidren of his parents, the discovery of an acute cardiac condition was devastating for Muhammad Wasif’s parents who once hoped for their son to grow and become a successful professional so that he could take care of his three sisters and his parents.
959 Poor Patients Received the Gift of Sight with Your Help in the three Quarters of 2013
9,947 Cataract Patients received this gift since the start of the Project in Kashmir and Pakistan (January to August 2013)
It costs ONLY GBP 15.00 per one Cataract surgery
The leading cause of blindness worldwide is cataract, a condition that can easily be cured by performing uncomplicated surgery. However, in poorer countries most patients are unable to pay for treatment and become blind needlessly. Perhaps it can be said that in those countries, poverty is the leading cause of blindness.
Emergency food relief for 2,895 flood victims (500 families) of district Muzaffargarh-2013 COMPLETION REPORT PHASE - II - 2013
Together each of us can make a difference
Helping victims of floods in Punjab 2013
The Lady Fatehmah Trust (LFT) in partnership with Pakistan’s Madinatul Ilm Charitable Trust (MICT) have successfully completed the second phase of emergency food relief supplies for Pakistan’s flood victims across village Seetpur in District Muzafargarh, located in the southern parts of the Punjab province. Altogether, this effort saw the distribution of specially made food packs for 500 impoverished families, comprising of about four thousand family members. This distribution followed an earlier distribution of another 500 food packs to similarly poverty stricken families across the Chiniot district also located in the Punjab province. The effort has been made possible with a generous donation from the UK based Lady Fatemah (AS) Trust which continues to support emergency efforts in Pakistan in support of individuals and communities in deep distress.
WATER SUPPLY SCHEMES COMPLETED - NINE VILLAGES IN ABBOTTABAD PAKISTAN
Abbottabad city is situated 30 miles north of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad and a population of approximately one million. Over 70% of population speak Hindko as their first language; the other first languages are Pashto 30% and Urdu. The national language of Pakistan is Urdu understood by everyone and English is widely used in business and education. Abbottabad district is divided into two tehsils, Abbottabad and Havelian as well as one urban administration area –Nawanshehr. There are fifty-one Union Councils in the district, 35 in Abbottabad tehsil and 16 in Havelian.
Donate Your Qurbani To Orphans, Widows & the Poorest - They need your Helping Hand Qurbani Project for the most deserving families - PHASE-I-2013
“Share the Joys of Eid with needy families”
“For Every Hair on the Sacrificial Animal, a Reward will be recorded for the Person Making the Qurbani”. (Hadith)
MICT and the UK based The Lady Fatemah (AS) Trust (LFT) are together launching a new appeal to raise funds for a large scale procurement of animals ahead of the upcoming ‘Eed-ul-Azha’ festival, for subsequent distribution of meat among poverty stricken people in communities in northern Pakistan. This effort is being launched under the ongoing ‘Pakistan food bank’ initiative which aims to provide support in the shape of food stocks to poverty stricken populations.
- Emergency Food Relief for Flood Affectees of District Chiniot, Pakistan. 1,430 families are victims of recent floods in Punjab 2013
- EDUCATION SUPPORT PROGRAM for 20 Bright Doctors and Engineers from Gilgit, Baltistan Province, Pakistan
- Water Well Project Report of SIX Villages in remote parts of Pakistan (153 Houses with population of 872)
- 360 Poor Patients Received the Gift of Sight with Your Help in the Fourth Quarter of 2012.